Wren John A Fabian
Physiotherapist, PTRP, HAAD-PT, OE
Wren is a licensed Physiotherapist both by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and the Philippine Board of Physical & Occupational Therapist (BPTOT) under the Profession Regulation Commission (PRC) of the Philippines; and he was certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as an Orthopedic Exercise Specialist.
He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy at De La Salle University- Health Sciences Institute, a reputable university in the Philippines.
- Author of Exercise Prescription In Physical Therapy Intervention (2016) published in physiogramworld.com [ http://physiogramworld.com/exercise-prescription-physical-therapy/ ]
- Member and correspondent of the Association of Cardiac Physical Therapist of Asia (ACPTA)
- Member of the World Confederation of Physical Therapy (WCPT)
- Member of the Philippine Physical Therapy Association (PPTA).
He joined Physiokinetic Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines on 2005 until 2012, became the head of the Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation Department, and spearheaded the Cardiac Rehabilitation Department of the same facility. He embarked overseas and joined New Medical Center Specialty Hospital in Abu Dhabi last 2012 until 2014 and provided the out-of-the-box new trend in Physiotherapy treatment to outpatients and inpatients. And in 2014 until present, he finally joined Canadian Medical Center and continuously providing the utmost up-to-date trend and approach on Physiotherapy treatment today.
With total of 15 years of experience Wren focuses on:
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Post Operative Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy ( Active Release Technique, Deep Tissue Manipulation, Manual Trigger Point Therapy)
- Preventive Exercises
- Kinesiology Taping
- Exercise Prescription