Scar Revision Surgery
Scar revision surgery is a procedure that can make scars almost invisible by smoothening the scar. Scars that were caused by wounds that healed, injury or a recent surgical procedure.
What scar revision can do?
- Make the scar invisible
- Move the location of the scar by raising or lowering the scar to a more hidden area of the face or body
- Boost one’s self confidence and esteem
What scar revision can’t do?
- Erase the scar. Scars can never be erased.
Who can have scar revision surgery?
- People who feel less confident with a visible scar because they are bothered with their appearance
- People who are physically fit
- Non-smokers (must at least quit for a minimum of two weeks before procedure)
- People who have positive outlook in life and expectations