Nose Corrective Surgery- Rhinoplasty
What is Rhinoplasty or Nose Job?
Rhinoplasty the clinical name of nose corrective surgery improves the proportions of the nose to the face. It can also correct nasal defects.
What a nose job can do:
- Proportion the nose size to the face
- Nose bridge width or size proportion to the nostrils and correct the position
- Remove any obvious humps or any dimpling on the bridge
- Correct nasal tip hooked up or down or large nasal tip Reduce large, wide or upturned nostrils
Who can have a nose job or rhinoplasty?
The best candidates are:
- People with the face growth is complete
- Physically healthy people
- People who have positive outlook in life and expectations.
Rhinoplasty is the most frequently done plastic surgery anywhere. It has been done many times that it is one procedure that is almost perfect and its side effects are at a very minimum to almost none.
Duration: 1 hour
Confinement: Next day discharge
Recovery time: 14 days
Visible Resuts: 3 weeks