Shahbaz Nawaz Ansari
Senior Physiotherapist and Training & Wellness Planning Manager
(Master of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports Physiotherapy)
He is a Specialist Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports Physiotherapist, certified Pedorthotist and founder of Department of Sports and Exercise Medicine, Corporate Wellness, Posture and Ergonomics and Gait Analysis. He is having Own Capability to Consult, Diagnose and Rehabilitate Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports injury cases independently and having exposure of treating and handling National/International level sports players and athletes.
His skill and areas of interest:
- Conducting fitness tests (Skilled and Health related) including Exercise Tolerance Tests.
- Biomechanical, Pathomechanical and functional assessments.
- Gait analysis and orthotics prescription.
- Corporate Wellness, Posture and Ergonomics analysis.
- Isometric, isotonic, Isokinetic evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Preventive and Medical Strength & Conditioning.
- Cardiovascular Performance Enhancement tests and treatments.
- Soft Tissue and Manual Therapy Treatment
- Conducting Seminars, Presentations and CME’s.
- Individualized Exercise Prescription, Fitness Expert
- Treatment and Rehabilitation using various Electrotherapy and Exercise therapy Modalities.
- Providing Medical support to National and International sports teams and events.
- Research and publications.