Our Internal Medicine Specialists are physicians who focus exclusively on caring for adults. Internists receive a broad scope of training that prepares them to diagnose and treat a wide variety of diseases, including the most common chronic conditions more often seen in adulthood, such as diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Not only can internists diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses, but, they can also help you stay healthy and prevent disease. If you need to see specialists, your internist can help you navigate that process and serve as your advocate if you require care from different healthcare services.
- General internal medicine, including adults and geriatric medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Obesity management
- Diabetes and related complications
- Introducing patient to Insulin and other injectable treatment
- Hypertension and chronic Kidney disease
- Ischemic heart disease and heart failure
- Respiratory problems like Asthma, sleep apnea, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Infectious disorders like respiratory infection, gastrointestinal, genitourinary infection, etc.
- Approach and treatment of osteoporosis
- Endocrine disorders (Thyroid, pituitary,growth, adrenal, electrolytes abnormalities)