Dr. Sarah obtained her Master’s Degree in Dermatology from Cairo University, Egypt and later completed her MD in Dermatology and Laser from the same university.
She completed her Laser training for Qs Nd: YAG, fractional CO2, ablative CO2, Nd:YAG and Alexandrite laser in Cairo University, Egypt.
Lecturer of Dermatology at Cairo University with special expertise in general Dermatology, cosmetology, laser and phototherapy
With overall clinical experience of more than 11 years. Much of her clinical career has focused on Vitiligo and she is a member of the Egyptian vitiligo group. She also specializes in the treatment of all kind of skin diseases including:
• Treatment of Psoriasis
• Treatment of Vitiligo
• Treatment of viral warts
• Treatment of Hair problems
• Excision of skin nevi and swellings using advanced laser technique
• Treatment of acne
• Treatment of various skin allergies and eczema
Has a number of medical publications at renowned international medical journals. She has presented papers in medical conferences and gave clinical workshops.
Area of expertise:
• Diagnosis and management of Vitiligo and psoriasis
• Cryotherapy, Electrocautery and lasers for warts, skin tags and mole removal
• Botox for face and neck & oversweating problems
• Fillers, Mesotherapy and PRP for face, neck and hand rejuvenation
• Mesotherapy and platelet rich plasma for hair loss
• Dermapen and Dermaroller
• Chemical peeling
• Laser for post traumatic hypertrophic and atrophic scars, keloid , post burn scars, post acne scars, nevi, swellings , pigmented lesions, tattoo removal, freckles, skin rejuvenation, wide pores.
• Laser hair removal
• Phototherapy for Psoriasis and Vitiligo
Professional experience (period): More than 11 years
Member of the Egyptian vitiligo group.
Languages: Arabic, English
Karama St, Villa number 15
near to Karma Complex
Abu Dhabi - UAE