Education and Fellowships:
M.B.B.CH, November, 1986; Mansoura university, Egypt
MSc, November, 1995; Zagazig university, Egypt
Area of expertise
• Management of renal diseases.
• Management of urolithiasis by endoscopy, laser and shockwave lithotripsy.
• Management of urinary strictures by endoscopy and surgery.
• Pediatric urology.
• Management of voiding dysfunction and neurogenic bladder.
• Management of chronic pelvic pain.
• Management of erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorders and hypogonadism.
• Management of infertility
Professional experience (period): More than 33 years
EBU Fellowship(part1),November 2004; Athens, Greece.
EBU Fellowship (part2), June 2005; Paris, France.
Languages: Arabic, English