WHAT IS AN ARM LIFT or clinically known as brachioplasty?
Is a surgical procedure that improves the appearance of the arms. Particularly the following:
- The downward drooping of excessive sagging skin in lower arms.
- The tissues that supports the lower part of the arms are tightened and smoothened and defines the upper arm.
- The fatty pockets of the upper arm are reduced.
The causes for the arms to appear this way are the following: weight changes or “yo-yo” weight loss and gain, aging, and genetic or hereditary.
People who needs this procedure are those who have visible sagging or loose lower side of the upper arm and have difficulty removing it through exercise.
Who can have an arm lift?
The Suitable candidates are:
- People with very visible loose skin or fats on the underside of the arms.
- People who have consistent weight but not really overweight.
- People who have no medical or health conditions and can easily heal after any surgery.
- Non-smokers (must at least quit for a minimum of two weeks before procedure)
- People who have positive outlook in life and expectations.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Confinement: Same day discharge
Recovery time: 10 – 14 days
Visible Resuts: 6 months